A big thank you to eatmunchlove for nominating me for The Sunshine Award! It’s awesome to know that people like reading my blog as much as I like writing it!
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are the questions that she asked me, with my answers!
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Well, I would say smoothies, so I could still eat as many fruits as possible, but that seems a little like cheating. I would have to say sweet potatoes, Spanish rice, or strawberries.
2. What recipe should I post up next?
Anything with coconut!
3. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Work as usual, and hopefully a nice walk or trip to the gym.
4. What’s your go to savory comfort food?
I LOVE a good bowl of veggie soup or beans and rice.
5. What inspires you?
People that I see on WordPress and Instagram inspire me to eat better and be healthy.
6. What’s your favorite sweet treat?
Dark chocolate or lemon poppy seed anything!
7. What’s something you could live without?
I could never live without my family, friends, or a good bowl of fruit (or vegetables).
8. What’s your favorite season and why?
Summer, definitely! I love to be outdoors and in the sun.
9. What’s your least favorite food?
Well, as a vegan, my least favorite foods come from animals. My least favorite fruits are melons.
10. What’s your favorite quote?
“Never be ashamed.”
My questions go out to: All of you!
1. What was your inspiration to start blogging?
2. What is the best thing you have ever eaten?
3. What is a typical day in your life like?
4. What is your biggest accomplishment?
5. What is your version of a “Perfect Meal”?
6. What is the strangest food combination that you actually enjoy, but other people might consider strange?
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. If you could have a superpower for a day, what would it be?
9. If you could own a restaurant (or already do), what would you call it?
10. If you could describe your personal style in one word, what would it be?