This is hands-down the best, most delicious and flavorful potato salad I have ever had! It’s very simple to make, requires just a few ingredients, and is very addicting. My carnivore boyfriend said that it’s his new favorite food! Now that is impressive!
2 baked potatoes, cut into cubes
1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
2 Tbsp oil (I used olive)
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp sea salt (and more to sprinkle on top)
1. Bake your potatoes and cut them into cubes.
2. Dice up your onions, and add them to your potatoes.
3. In a separate bowl, smash up your avocado. Leave a somewhat lumpy texture.
4. Incorporate the oil and seasonings into the avocado.
5. Add the avocado mixture to the potatoes and mix until the potatoes are covered.
6. Sprinkle additional salt and pepper on top.
7. Eat the entire bowl!
I’m just so impressed with how good this is. Next time, I’ll add fresh onion and yellow corn.